Sunday, November 23, 2008

Last Local Show Of The Year! Issue #77





This Saturday, November 29th, I'll be performing my last local show of the year at THE KISS CAFE in Ballard. The show will be All-Ages, Free, and will have beer and wine available throughout the evening. It's going to be a pretty fun night for me aside from playing as many members of my family will be coming in town from Hawaii this year for Thanksgiving and subsequently will be attending the show. The Kiss Cafe will be celebrating it's 1-year anniversary in December and is a very cute little venue whose employees have hearts almost as big as their "100 beer" beverage selection.


I'll be performing from 9:00-11:00 that night and will be drawing from the sometimes overwhelming list of songs I've been lucky to accumulate over the last year through my work with COLLIDER, KIRBY KRACKLE, and my solo material. I'll be giving a preview of the new material to be released in the very first part of the new year, and plan on playing a few songs you may recognize as well...

Hope everyone has a relaxing Thanksgiving, and perhaps I'll see you on the slopes if you're out on Friday...and if we get a miracle snowstorm by then.


Pass The Gravy,

KS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kyle,

We are going to see Brandi Carlile at Benaroya Hall Saturday night but we'll stop by if we don't get out too late! This is a great location, Kiss Cafe is a lot of fun. :)