Monday, March 10, 2008

Drawing The Life. Issue #40

I've been reading and hearing a lot in the media and from friends who have passed me books lately about the "Power of Intention" which basically states that what you focus on will materialize as your life. Common sense tells us that if you work towards something with intent you will more than likely reach your destination. The "Power of Intention" says that as long and your intent is there, the details will work themselves out as long as your end goal is strong in your mind. As I've looked into it further, I've found that the theory is that our past thoughts actually shape what our lives consist of RIGHT NOW.

This is a pretty powerful thing, and even more powerful if you buy the idea that actually "feeling good" is the generating core of all positivity in our lives, even if feeling good when things aren't may be the hardest thing to do of all.

Dwell on shit? You get shit. Generate good feelings and emit frequencies of positivity? Get more.


I don't want to get preachy or try to sound like I'm spelling it all out (just learning myself), but if anyone is interested in finding out more I suggest checking out "The Spontaneous Fulfillment of Desire" by Deepak Chopra and "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne.

This isn't religious dogma or the or the 10-Steps of XENU The Lava-God (sorry, Scientologists), but something I wanted to share if anyone is looking for some new thoughts or perspective.


This is life stuff.


Thanks for reading,
Kyle

2 comments:

technogreek said...

Agreed! Just make it happen!!

I'm really bummed I missed the show, but with George gone, I've been double swamped! :(

Catch up with ya' soon!

Unknown said...

Would Hitler be an argument for or against your theory?