Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Feeling Like Crap. Issue #26

Last Wednesday was the last of 2 CD Release shows for "SONGS FROM THE ORANGE ROOM", and thank you to all who helped us birth her @ HIGHDIVE. This the halfway point blog entry wise documenting my year development deal, and I had planned a big review of the show and summary of the year so far. Unfortunately, that wont be happening this week because I have the flu and I don't even know what I'm typing. You deserve better than reading the ramblings of someone half coherent, so I'll make up for it next week.

Also, if anyone took any pics of the concert please send them to kylestevensmusic@gmail.com, and I'll put them up on here next week.

See you soon,

Kyle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It seems that the post-concert cocaine binge you went on last week has caught up with you. That'll learn ya.