Monday, November 26, 2007

Wolverine On Drums! Issue #25

A BIG THANK YOU to everyone who came out to the All-Ages CD Release show at THE COMIC STOP last night and helped make it a huge success! The band and I had had a great time and we hope you did too. Also a big thanks to The TJ SHERRILL BAND and their fans for coming out and starting the evening out right.

For a little over a year now the owners of THE COMIC STOP and I have thrown around the idea of doing a show there and it felt good to finally fully realize the concept. Hopefully it will be something we can do again in the future...
I am being serious when I say that playing a show where I can combine two of my favorite things on this Earth (rock music and comics) was a magical moment for me. I'm glad you were part of it!

Now the focus is on the Big CD Release show at HIGHDIVE on Wednesday night (11/28)!
We open the evening @ 9:00 sharp, followed by CARAVEL and HEY MARSEILLES.
Cover is $5 at the door...

See you there as we present "SONGS FROM THE ORANGE ROOM" to the spirits of Fremont, but until then enjoy the photos from last night!













No comments: